Take risks. Be memorable.
- Ignore conventional marketing. Instead be memorable
- Make your audience a part of the campaign
- Distinguish your brand from the competition
- Know your audience and cater ads to their interests
- Use humor
- Take risks
- Play to people’s emotions
- Don’t be afraid to put your product on the sidelines
- Support a meaningful cause and share it with your audience
- Try to start a movement with your brand at the center of it
Understatement time: Marketing has changed a ton in the last five years. Social media’s power to drive campaign success into uncharted territory has resulted in a massive shift in content marketing. The best campaigns have capitalized on the elements that make content shareable on social media.
Below, we’ve taken five of the best marketing campaigns, and have broken down key elements that contributed to their explosive success. Although some of these marketing campaigns were created by the biggest companies and agencies in the world, they succeeded not because of how much they cost, but because they understood fundamental truths about social media users.
Did you know that users engaged at a rate 5X higher when a photo is included on your tweets? Lucas Compan can help you with that. Get in touch now.